Sunday 8 March 2009

Spring Was Here This Morning


The little ones woke up unusually early this morning but I didn't mind because it was such a wonderful morning. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. There was no clouds to be seen anywhere. Spring had finally arrived !

We got ready for a walk in Hyde Park.
I was very excited about spending the day with the family+dog in the park, having fun, enjoying the sun... I even packed lunch for the children so we could stay a bit longer !

However, this was not to happen. As soon as we left the house it started turning grey and by the time we got to the park the rain started pouring down. We jumped in a cab and returned home.

What can i say, typical London weather...

Children are playing in their room, DH is watching football and I am back on my computer.






No comments: