Monday 23 March 2009

Girls' Day Out

One of the downfalls of having twins is that you don't get to spend a lot of one-to-one time with your children, so today I decided that I would take DD with me to work. I would normally take both of them with me everywhere, but as we were going be sourcing fabrics for our next
collection today, it just wouldn't be convenient to push a double pram around.

As DD is 4-5lbs lighter than DS, I decided she was going to be the lucky one. DS went to work with daddy, designing fabulous interiors.
I put DD in her carrier and off we went, grabbed my bag and off we went. So this is what it is like to only have one child.... !

It was amazing to be just with DD, especially with her being the more well-behaved and quiet one, she often gets over-shadowed by her twin brother. I am aware of it and try to be more fair but sometimes it is hard, as after all, there is only one of me and two of them. Anyway, today I was all hers.

After our meeting, we went for lunch at Yo Sushi at Harvey Nichols. I really craved sushi and figured DD would find it fun to watch the food on the conveyor belt go by, which she did. She had an avocado hand-roll, some plain rice, salmon teriyaki and fruit.


Once we had finished a relatively relaxing lunch, we carried on working. DD helped me pick some more fabrics and buttons for our next collection.

Watch this space, we have a little fashion designer in making here !

PS. Our next collection is due in store soon. Sign up to our newsletter to receive updates and 10% off your next order.







No comments: