Friday 11 December 2009

Not swineflu


sore throat. exhaustion. high temperature. svineflu scare. turns out not to be svineflu but rather just a very bad case of ear-infection. headache. ear-ache. puss running out of my ears (gross, I know). painkillers. antibiotics. nausea. extreme exhaustion. tummy ache. screaming children. lots of work to do. no energy. no motivation. no time to rest. what a terrible week.
i want to run away... run (or rather fly) to somewhere sunny with a nice beach. palm trees. hawaii.
feeling drained. exhausted. unwell. 7.30pm. must sleep. good night. x

Ps. Wish I could hide in a card-board box like the LOs do when they have had enough, just to come out giggling again.

1 comment:

Keva said...

I hope you get better soon. But I just had too comment on that photo - it's just too funny, and I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes you just want to put your head in a box like that.