Monday 12 April 2010

Kids.Modern Show


Can not believe Kids.Modern is coming up this weekend already !
After a quick chat with Nicky (one of the organizers) a few months ago, we decided to take part. Why not, I thought, we have a few months to work on something fabulous to show. Will be great ! In fact, we have had this idea of launching our own range of children's furniture for a while and thought this would be a great platform for it.

However, things did not work out as planned. One furniture maker after another let us down. They all promised the world but delivered NOTHING. They are all a bunch of liars ! How can they do that, just lie like that ?! I hate them ! Arrgghhh !!!!
Oh sorry, I am starting to get a bit side-tracked and angry (again).... Never mind, I am sure I will be able to find someone reliable to make it for me sooner rather than later.

So back to Kids.Modern, a design-led consumer kids show in Dulwich college. Clothing upstairs, furniture/decor/toys etc. down stairs. They will also have a bunch of children's entertainments, games and competitions to keep the little ones happy there, as well as coffee and cake of course. Great family day out.

Due to the let-down by our furniture makers, we will unfortunately not be able to launch our new furniture collection yet but it will be worth waiting for. I promise !
However, I have managed to find something quite unique and exciting to show you ... apart from what we already stock of course. If you are coming to see us at the show and there is anything that you have seen on our website that you would like me to bring along, let me know !

Ps. I do have a few complimentary tickets that I can give away. Send me an e-mail or leave a comment if you would like them.

No comments: